Our doctors are skilled in the most current diagnostic methods for both routine and advanced medical cases.
We utilize the safest high resolution digital x-ray technology, ultrasound imaging, cardiac monitoring (EKG), in-house laboratory testing as well as courier service twice daily to a veterinary reference laboratory. This technology combined with compassionate care and excellent veterinarian/client communication, provides you with the best options for your pet’s treatment.
In-house laboratory diagnostic capabilities include:
- Comprehensive blood work including pre-anesthesia blood panels, senior wellness panels, and everything in between;
- Intestinal parasitic exams;
- Skin and ear cytology including fine needle aspirate.
- Tick-borne diseases such as Lyme, Ehrlichiosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, and Anaplasmosis;
- Endocrine diseases such as Cushings, Addisons, hyperthyroidism, and hypothyroidism;
- Allergy testing;
- Submittals to The Orthopedic Foundation for Animals for hips, elbows and thyroid.
We regularly send specialized diagnostic testing to outside laboratories including: