Our convenient, well-stocked pharmacy, in combination with our progressive approach to treatment, provides our patients with the latest in medical therapies.
Our veterinarians are well versed in the latest life-saving drug protocols as well as preventive therapies, some of which can postpone or even replace surgical procedures. Whether it is a newly released antibiotic, anti-itch medications or the latest in heartworm and flea preventatives you can be sure your pet will benefit from the safest and most effective medications available. Here's a list of some of the products our pharmacy offers:
- Ear care products and remedies that treat for bacterial infections, yeast infections or both including treatment done at Manchester West that lasts two weeks;
- A wide range of allergy medications including Apoquel, Atopica, Hydroxizine, and Pentoxyphylline;
- The most up-to-date heart medications for the control of cardiac conditions such as congestive heart failure;
- FortiFlora as a food additive for gastro-intestinal regulation;
- Anti-arthritis medications including NSAID’s (Rimadyl, Metacam, Deramaxx), Adequan injections (glucosamine);
- Convenia, a long acting antibiotic injection for pets that have difficulty taking a pill. This antibiotic can last for up to two weeks;
- Cerenia for car sickness;
- Products to extend the life of canine/feline kidney patients;
- Heartworm preventative for both canine and feline patients (Heartgard, Revolution);
- Nexgard, Revolution and Frontline flea and tick protection and Program flea control;
- Eye Care Medications.